Singles

1- Black Eyed Peas - Boom boom pow

2- Tinchy Stryder ft. N-Dubz - Number 1
3- La Roux - In for the kill
4- Eminem - We made you
5- Lily Allen - Not fair
6- Lady GaGa - Poker face
7- Ironik - Tiny dancer (Hold me closer)
8- Calvin Harris - I'm not alone
9- The Prodigy - Warrior's dance
10- Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake - Love sex magic

11- AR Rahman ft. Pussycat Dolls- Jai Ho! (You are my destiny)
12- Miley Cyrus - The climb
13- Alesha Dixon - Let's get excited
14- Deadmau5 ft. Kaskade - I remember
15- Beyoncé - Halo
16- Soulja Boy ft. Sammie - Kiss me thru the phone
17- Pink - Please don't leave me
18- Marmaduke Duke - Rubber lover
19- Metro Station - Shake it
20- Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara - Takin' back my love

21- Miley Cyrus - Hoedown throwdown
22- Flo Rida ft. Wynter - Sugar
23- Noisettes - Don't upset the rhythm (Go baby go)
24- Britney Spears - If U seek Amy
25- Lady GaGa ft. Colby O'Donis - Just dance
26- Akon ft. Kardinall Offishall & Colby O'Donis - Beautiful
27- Taylor Swift - Love story
28- Tommy Sparks - She's got me dancing
29- Asher Roth - I love college
30- The Prodigy - Omen


38- Eminem - Beautiful
39- Shontelle ft. Akon - Stuck with each other
40- Bill Withers - Ain't no sunshine


Albums

1- Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown

2- Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
3- Lady GaGa - The Fame
4- The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
5- Pink - Funhouse
6- Maxïmo Park - Quicken The Heart
7- Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce
8- Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
9- Jim Reeves - The Very Best Of
10- Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night

11- Taylor Swift - Fearless
12- Alesha Dixon - The Alesha Show
13- James Morrison - Songs For You, Truths For Me
14- Marmaduke Duke - Duke Pandemonium
15- The Enemy - Music For The People
16- Akon - Freedom
17- Yusuf - Roadsinger
18- Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination - The Mini Collection
19- Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
20- U2 - No Line On The Horizon