Singles

1- Peter Kay's Animatel All Star Band - The official BBC Children in need medley

2- Rihanna - Russian roulette
3- Lady GaGa - Bad romance
4- Black Eyed Peas - Meet me halfway
5- The X Factor Finalists 2009 - You are not alone
6- Jason Derulo - Whatcha say
7- Kesha - Tik tok
8- Alicia Keys - Doesn't mean anything
9- Timbaland ft. SoShy & Nelly Furtado - Morning after dark
10- Cheryl Cole - Fight for this love

11- Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys - Empire state of mind
12- Pixie Lott - Cry me out
13- Susan Boyle - Wild horses
14- Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne - Down
15- Leona Lewis - Happy
16- JLS - Everybody in love
17- Westlife - What about now
18- 50 Cent ft. Ne-Yo - Baby by me
19- Chipmunk ft. Talay Riley - Look for me
20- Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling
21- Michael Bublé - Haven't met you yet
22- Britney Spears - 3
23- Taken By Trees - Sweet child o'mine
24- Florence & The Machine - You've got the love
25- Cheryl Cole ft. will.i.am - 3 words
26- Alexandra Burke ft. Flo Rida - Bad boys
27- N-Dubz - I need you
28- 30 Seconds To Mars - Kings and queens
29- Mariah Carey - All I want for christmas is you
30- Robbie Williams - You know me


31- The Pogues ft. Kirsty Maccoll - Fairytale of New York
32- N-Dubz ft. Mr Hudson - Playing with fire
39- Lily Allen - Who'd have known


Albums

1- Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream
2- Westlife - Where We Are
3- Take That - The Greatest Day - The Circus Live
4- JLS - JLS
5- Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.
6- Michael Bublé - Crazy Love
7- Queen - Absolute Greatest
8- Snow Patrol - Up To Now
9- Leona Lewis - Echo
10- Robbie Williams - Reality Killed The Video Star

11- Will Young - The Hits
12- Lady GaGa - The Fame
13- Coldstream Guards Band - Heroes
14- Cheryl Cole - 3 Words
15- Soldiers - Coming Home
16- Rod Stewart - Soulbook
17- Michael Jackson - This Is It
18- Andrea Bocelli - My Christmas
19- Rihanna - Rated R
20- N-Dubz - Against All Odds