Singles

1- Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band - The official BBC Children in need medley

2- X Factor Finalists - You are not alone
3- Jason Derulo - Whatcha say
4- Black Eyed Peas - Meet me halfway
5- Lady GaGa - Bad romance
6- Rihanna - Russian roulette
7- Kesha - Tik tok
8- Cheryl Cole - Fight for this love
9- Susan Boyle - Wild horses
10- Leona Lewis - Happy

11- JLS - Everybody in love
12- Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne - Down
13- N-Dubz - I need you
14- Britney Spears - 3
15- Michael Bublé - Haven't met you yet
16- Pixie Lott - Cry me out
17- Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling
18- Alexandra Burke ft. Flo Rida - Bad boys
19- Mariah Carey - I want to know what love is
20- Florence & The Machine - You've got the love
21- Westlife - What about now
22- Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys - Empire state of mind
23- Sugababes - About a girl
24- Robbie Williams - You know me
25- 50 Cent ft. Ne-Yo - Baby by me
26- Alesha Dixon - To love again
27- Paolo Nutini - Pencil full of lead
28- Whitney Houston - Million dollar bill
29- Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne - I can transform ya
30- Lady GaGa ft. Beyoncé - Telephone


36- Chipmunk ft. Talay Riley - Look for me
37- Susan Boyle - I dreamed a dream

Albums

1- Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream

2- JLS - JLS
3- Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.
4- Queen - Absolute Greatest
5- Leona Lewis - Echo
6- Michael Bublé - Crazy Love
7- Lady GaGa - The Fame
8- Snow Patrol - Up To Now
9- Robbie Williams - Reality Killed The Video Star
10- Will Young - The Hits

11- Soldiers - Coming Home
12- Cheryl Cole - 3 Words
13- N-Dubz - Against All Odds
14- Rod Stewart - Soulbook
15- Michael Jackson - This Is It
16- Rihanna - Rated R
17- Chris Moyles - The Parody Album
18- The Priests - Harmony
19- Alexandra Burke - Overcome
20- Foo Fighters - Greatest Hits