Singles

1- Black Eyed Peas - Boom boom pow

2- Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden - Bonkers
3- Kasabian - Fire
4- Agnes - Release me
5- Daniel Merriweather - Red
6- Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock you down
7- Soulja Boy ft. Sammie - Kiss me thru the phone
8- Tinchy Stryder ft. N-Dubz - Number 1
9- The Veronicas - Untouched
10- La Roux - In for the kill

11- Eminem - We made you
12- Lady GaGa - Poker face
13- Lily Allen - Not fair
14- Empire Of The Sun - We are the people
15- Little Boots - New in town
16- The Prodigy - Warrior's dance
17- Calvin Harris - I'm not alone
18- Flo Rida ft. Wynter - Sugar
19- Deadmau5 ft. Kaskade - I remember
20- AR Rahman ft. Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho! (You are my destiny)

21- Pet Shop Boys - Did you see me coming
22- Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake - Love sex magic
23- Beyoncé - Halo
24- Ironik ft. Chipmunk & Elton John - Tiny dancer (Hold me closer)
25- Shontelle ft. Akon - Stuck with each other
26- Katy Perry - Walking up in Vegas
27- Paolo Nutini - Candy
28- Enter Shikari - Juggernauts
29- Metro Station - Shake it
30- Pink - Please don't leave me


31- Carolina Liar - Show me what I'm looking for
36- Kelly Clarkson - I do not hook up


Albums

1- Paolo Nutini - Sunny Side Up
2- Daniel Merriweather - Love & War
3- Eminem - Relapse
4- Escala - Escala
5- Paul Potts - Passione
6- Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
7- Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
8- Pink - Can't Take Me Home/Missundaztood/Try This/I'm Not Dead
9- The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
10- Lady GaGa - The Fame

11- Diana Krall - Quiet Nights
12- The Killers - Day & Age
13- Jim Reeves - The Very Best Of
14- Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce
15- Pink - Funhouse
16- Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night
17- Melody Gardot - My One And Only Thrill
18- Eels - Hombre Lobo
19- Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream
20- Michael McDonald - The Ultimate Collection