Singles

1- Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden - Bonkers

2- Black Eyed Peas - Boom boom pow
3- Agnes - Release me
4- Tinchy Stryder ft. N-Dubz - Number 1
5- Daniel Merriweather - Red
6- Soulja Boy ft. Sammie - Kiss me thru the phone
7- La Roux - In for the kill
8- The Veronicas - Untouched
9- Lily Allen - Not fair
10- Eminem - We made you

11- Lady GaGa - Poker face
12- Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock you down
13- Little Boots - New in town
14- Calvin Harris - I'm not alone
15- The Prodigy - Warrior's dance
16- Ironik ft. Chipmunk & Elton John - Tiny dancer (Hold me closer)
17- AR Rahman ft. Pussycat Dolls - Jai ho! (You are my destiny)
18- Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake - Love sex magic
19- Flo Rida ft. Wynter - Sugar
20- Beyoncé - Halo

21- Miley Cyrus - The climb
22- Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I remember
23- Shontelle ft. Akon - Stuck with each other
24- Alesha Dixon - Let's get excited
25- Metro Station - Shake it
26- Empire Of The Sun - We are the people
27- Pink - Please don't leave me
28- Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara - Takin' back my love
29- Star Pilots - In the heat of the night
30- Paolo Nutini - Candy


33- You Me At Six - Finders keepers
39- Escala - Palladio


Albums

1- Eminem - Relapse
2- Escala - Escala
3- Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
4- Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
5- Lady GaGa - The Fame
6- The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
7- Pink - Can't Take Me Home/Missundaztood/Try This/I'm Not Dead
8- Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce
9- Pink - Funhouse
10- Simple Minds - Graffiti Soul
11- Jim Reeves - The Very Best Of
12- Melody Gardot - My One And Only Thrill
13- Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night
14- Madness - The Liberty Of Norton Folgate
15- Iron Maiden - Flight 666
16- Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers
17- Alesha Dixon - The Alesha Show
18- The Killers - Day & Age
19- Marilyn Manson - The High End Of Low
20- Taylor Swift - Fearless