Singles

1- Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden - Bonkers

2- Black Eyed Peas - Boom boom pow
3- Tinchy Stryder ft. N-Dubz - Number 1
4- Eminem - We made you
5- Daniel Merriweather - Red
6- La Roux - In for the kill
7- Lily Allen - Not fair
8- Soulja Boy ft. Sammie - Kiss me thru the phone
9- Lady GaGa - Poker face
10- Alexander Rybak - Fairytale

11- Ironik - Tiny dancer (Hold me closer)
12- Calvin Harris - I'm not alone
13- The Prodigy - Warrior's dance
14- Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake - Love sex magic
15- AR Rahman ft. Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho! (You are my destiny)
16- Miley Cyrus - The climb
17- Beyoncé - Halo
18- Alesha Dixon - Let's get excited
19- Paolo Nutini - Candy
20- Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I remember

21- Star Pilots - In the heat of the night
22- Metro Station - Shake it
23- Pink - Please don't leave me
24- Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock you down
25- Marmaduke Duke - Rubber lover
26- Enrique Iglesias - Takin' back my love
27- Jade Ewen - It's my time
28- Flo Rida ft. Wynter - Sugar
29- Green Day - Know your enemy
30- Miley Cyrus - Hoedown throwdown


36- Katy Perry - Waking up in Vegas
37- Empire Of The Sun - We are the people

Albums

1- Eminem - Relapse

2- Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
3- Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers
4- Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
5- Madness - The Liberty Of Norton Folgate
6- Lady GaGa - The Fame
7- The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
8- Jim Reeves - The Very Best Of
9- Pink - Funhouse
10- Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce

11- Alesha Dixon - The Alesha Show
12- Melody Gardot - My One And Only Thrill
13- Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night
14- Taylor Swift - Fearless
15- James Morrison - Songs For You, Truths For Me
16- Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
17- Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
18- Akon - Freedom
19- Jarvis Cocker - Further Complications
20- Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted To Sin