Singles

1- Kid Rock - All summer long
2- Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris - Dance wiv me
3- The Script - The man who can't be moved
4- Katy Perry - I kissed a girl
5- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No air
6- Ne-Yo - Closer
7- Basshunter - All I ever wanted
8- The Saturdays - If this is love
9- The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
10- Noah & The Whale - 5 years time
11- Ironik - Stay with me
12- Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet about me
13- Madonna - Give it 2 me
14- Rihanna - Take a bow
15- Sam Sparro - Black and gold
16- Ida Maria - I like yu so much better when you're naked
17- The Ting Tings - That's not my name
18- Coldplay - Viva la vida
19- Chris Brown - Forever
20- Duffy - Warwick avenue
21- Adele - Hometown glory
22- Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park - We made it
23- Ultrabeat vs. Darren Styles - Discolights
24- Sara Bareilles - Love song
25- Usher - Moving mountains
26- Nickelback - Photograph
27- Wiley - Wearing my rolex
28- Flo Rida ft. T-Pain - Low
29- September - Cry for you
30- Estelle ft. Kanye West - American boy

32- Honey Ryder - Numb
34- Rihanna - Disturbia
36- Kylie Minogue - The one


Albums

1- Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
2- Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends
3- Duffy - Rockferry
4- Kid Rock - Rock N Roll Jesus
5- Basshunter - Now You're Gone - The Album
6- The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing
7- Sharleen Spiteri - Melody
8- The Bachelors - I Believe - The Very Best Of
9- Chris Brown - Exclusive
10- Nickelback - All The Right Reasons
11- Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad
12- Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - The Deluxe Edition
13- Billy Joel - Piano Man - The Very Best Of
14- Scooter - Jumping All Over The World
15- Darren Styles - Skydivin'
16- Madonna - Hard Candy
17- Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks
18- Scouting For Girls - Scouting For Girls
19- Pendulum - In Silico
20- Adele - 19