Singles

1- Katy Perry - I kissed a girl

2- The Script - The man who can't be moved
3- Kid Rock - All summer long
4- Rihanna - Disturbia
5- Madcon - Beggin'
6- Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris - Dance wiv me
7- The Verve - Love is noise
8- Noah & The Whale - 5 years time
9- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No air
10- Biffy Clyro - Mountains

11- Coldplay - Viva la vida
12- Ne-Yo - Closer
13- Ironik - Stay with me
14- Basshunter - All I ever wanted
15- Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet about me
16- The Automatic - Steve McQueen
17- The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
18- Ida Maria - I like you so much better when you're naked
19- Nelly ft. Akon & Ashanti - Body on me
20- Taio Cruz - She's like a star

21- Little Jackie - The world should revolve around me
22- Chris Brown - Forever
23- Madonna - Give it 2 me
24- Rihanna - Take a bow
25- The Saturdays - If this is love
26- Keane - Spiralling
27- Duffy - Warwick avenue
28- Sam Sparro - Black and gold
29- Nickelback - Rockstar
30- The Ting Tings - That's not my name


31- The Script - We cry
33- Gabriella Cilmi - Save the lies (good to me)
35- Alphabeat - Boyfriend
36- Metallica - The day that never comes
37- J Majik & Wickaman - Crazy world


Albums

1- The Script - The Script

2- Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
3- Duffy - Rockferry
4- Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends
5- Monkey - Journey To The West
6- Kid Rock - Rock N Roll Jesus
7- Noah & The Whale - Peaceful The World Lays Me Down
8- Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad
9- Jane Mcdonald - Jane
10- Scouting For Girls - Scouting For Girls

11- The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing
12- Nickelback - All The Right Reasons
13- Original Cast Recording - Mamma Mia
14- Billy Joel - Piano Man - The Very Best Of
15- Sharleen Spiteri - Melody
16- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Greatest Hits
17- Gabriella Cilmi - Lessons To Be Learned
18- Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks
19- Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - The Deluxe Edition
20- The Bachelors - I Believe - The Very Best Of