Singles

1- Katy Perry - I kissed a girl

2- Kid Rock - All summer long
3- The Script - The man who can't be moved
4- The Verve - Love is noise
5- Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris - Dance wiv me
6- Rihanna - Disturbia
7- Madcon - Beggin'
8- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No air
9- Noah & The Whale - 5 years time
10- Coldplay - Viva la vida

11- Ne-Yo - Closer
12- Basshunter - All I ever wanted
13- Ida Maria - I like you so much better when you're naked
14- The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
15- Ironik - Stay with me
16- Bloc Party - Mercury
17- Nelly ft. Akon & Ashanti - Body on me
18- Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet about me
19- The Saturdays - If this is love
20- Madonna - Give it 2 me

21- Chris Brown - Forever
22- Rihanna - Take a bow
23- Sam Sparro - Black and gold
24- The Ting Tings - That's not my name
25- Duffy - Warwick avenue
26- Little Jackie - The world should revolve around me
27- Solange - I decided
28- Keane - Spiralling
29- Spoon, Harris & Obernik - Baditude
30- Adele - Hometown glory


32- Taio Cruz - She's like a star

Albums

1- The Script - The Script

2- Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
3- Duffy - Rockferry
4- Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends
5- Noah & The Whale - Peaceful The World Lays Me Down
6- Kid Rock - Rock N Roll Jesus
7- Jane Mcdonald - Jane
8- Sharleen Spiteri - Melody
9- The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing
10- Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad

11- Nickelback - All The Right Reasons
12- Basshunter - Now You're Gone - The Album
13- The Bachelors - I Believe - The Very Best Of
14- Billy Joel - Piano Man - The Very Best Of
15- Scouting For Girls - Scouting For Girls
16- Chris Brown - Exclusive
17- Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - The Deluxe Edition
18- Original Cast Recording - Mamma Mia
19- Gabriella Cilmi - Lessons To Be Learned
20- Scooter - Jumping All Over The World