Singles

1- Katy Perry - I kissed a girl
2- Kid Rock - All summer long
3- Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris - Dance wiv me
4- The Script - The man who can't be moved
5- The Verve - Love is noise
6- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No air
7- Noah & The Whale - 5 years time
8- Ne-Yo - Closer
9- Rihanna - Disturbia
10- Basshunter - All I ever wanted
11- The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
12- Ironik - Stay with me
13- The Saturdays - If this is love
14- Coldplay - Viva la vida
15- Ida Maria - I like you so much better when you're naked
16- Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet about me
17- Madonna - Give it 2 me
18- Rihanna - Take a bow
19- Chris Brown - Forever
20- The Ting Tings - That's not my name
21- Sam Sparro - Black and gold
22- Adele - Hometown glory
23- Nelly ft. Akon & Ashanti - Body on me
24- Duffy - Warwick avenue
25- Ultrabeat vs. Darren Styles - Discolights
26- Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park - We made it
27- Nickelback - Rockstar
28- Cascada - Because the night
29- Nickelback - Photograph
30- Usher - Moving mountains

34- Spoon, Harris & Obernik - Baditude
38- Scouting For Girls - It's not about you

Albums

1- Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
2- Duffy - Rockferry
3- Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends
4- Kid Rock - Rock N Roll Jesus
5- Sharleen Spiteri - Melody
6- The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing
7- Basshunter - Now You're Gone - The Album
8- The Bachelors - I Believe - The Very Best Of
9- Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad
10- Nickelback - All The Right Reasons
11- Billy Joel - Piano Man - The Very Best Of
12- Chris Brown - Exclusive
13- Scouting For Girls - Scouting For Girls
14- Scooter - Jumping All Over The World
15- Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - The Deluxe Edition
16- Original Cast Recording - Mamma Mia
17- Adele - 19
18- Madonna - Hard Candy
19- Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks
20- Darren Styles - Skydivin'