Singles

1- Ne-Yo - Closer
2- Coldplay - Viva la vida
3- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No air
4- Chris Brown - Forever
5- Rihanna - Take a bow
6- Sara Bareilles - Love song
7- Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet about me
8- The Ting Tings - That's not my name
9- Duffy - Warwick avenue
10- Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park - We made it
11- Ironik - Stay with me
12- Sam Sparro - Black and gold
13- Jonas Brothers - SOS
14- Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake - 4 minutes
15- Will.i.am ft. Cheryl Cole - Heartbreaker
16- Glasvegas - Geraldine
17- Mint Royale - Singin' in the rain
18- Wiley - Wearing my rolex
19- September - Cry for you
20- Flo Rida ft. Timbaland - Elevator
21- Coldplay - Violet hill
22- Usher ft. Young Jeezy - Love in this club
23- Estelle ft. Kanye West - American boy
24- The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
25- Madonna - Give it 2 me
26- Nickelback - Photograph
27- Fall Out Boy ft. John Mayer - Beat it
28- Flo Rida feat. T-Pain - Low
29- Alphabeat - 10.000 nights
30- Mariah Carey - Bye bye

31- MGMT - Electric feel
34- Freemasons feat. Katherine Ellis - When you touch me
35- The Courteeners - No you didn't no you don't
36- Black Kids - Hurricane Jane

Albums

1- Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends
2- Duffy - Rockferry
3- Neil Diamond - Home Before Dark
4- Darren Styles - Skydivin'
5- Sigur Ros - Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust
6- Chris Brown - Exclusive
7- Paul Weller - 22 Dreams
8- Scooter - Jumping All Over The World
9- Jonas Brothers - Jonas Brothers
10- The Fratellis - Here I Stand
11- The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing
12- Radiohead - The Best Of
13- Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - The Deluxe Edition
14- Usher - Here I Stand
15- Rihanna - Good Girl Gone BAd
16- Neil Diamond - The Best Of
17- Cistercian Monks - Chant - Music For Paradise
18- Sara Bareilles - Little Voice
19- Petula Clark - Then & Now - The Very Best Of
20- Madonna - Hard Candy